Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Very clever!

This morning while trying to get everyone ready and out the door, Jacob decided that he wanted to eat all of the chocolate kisses in our advent calender. I told him that he can't eat all of the chocolate at once. Only one per day until Christmas. He did not like this and stomped away. Then on the way to school he wanted to make up stories. He told me a story about a good little boy who had really nice parents that loved him very much. Jacob continued with his story and said that this little boy (named Jacob!) was able to eat all the chocolate he wanted because his parents loved him so much. This little boy could play outside after it was dark outside and could stay up late at night and he didn't have to eat any yucky food. I said, "Man, what an interesting story!" Jacob said, "Yes, that sure is a lucky little boy!" I said, "Did you know that I love you very much?" Jacob said, "No. Where's my chocolate?!?!" I give up!

1 comment:

cod said...

Okay, I'm laughing. This from the same little boy who caught Tom stealing a chocolate one morning and proclaimed ....

"It's too EARLY for chocolate, Gumps!"