Things have been busy around here. Here's a little update...
- Went to the eye doctor yesterday for my regular check-up. Now I need reading glasses. Yuck!
- I am about a month away from my 900th day of running.
- I just turned 40 (see previous post) and it wasn't earth shattering! It was a very sweet and perfectly orchestrated weekend trip to the beach by my family.
- Let Me Run starts next week. I cannot wait to see the boys from last year and all of the new faces. We had so many sign up that we were able to have two teams! I have to admit...I love being called Coach Kat!
- My boss just quit. Yep, she quit... There is lots of whispering going on at work and I am staying out of it completely. The rumor is that I will be either offered her job,or my job will be terminated, or they will hire someone for her position and my job will remain the same. I am hoping for the last option!!
- Got the house decorated for Halloween for the very first time! The boys have been bugging me about Halloween decorations for years. The most we ever do for Halloween are a couple of pumpkins carved with goofy faces. This year we have SPIDERS!! Big fuzzy spiders. The boys love them. I may even put Santa hats on them and bring them back out in a couple of months....