Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brady's Song

Yesterday was Brady's last day of school. The 2 year old classes performed first. At the Christmas performance Brady just stood there with his bottom lip out and didn't sing a single word. Boy, Brady sure has changed!!! Please stick with the video. I know it is shaky, but I was giggling so much!! At the end of the song Brady breaks out into his favorite song, "Big Yellow Truck Going Down The Road"! Too funny! Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEqvP5_D9rA

6 comments:

Unknown said...

uh oh! no video : (

megan said...

After your description today, I'm dying to see this video!

cod said...

Kat can't you just type in the link here, and them them copy and paste?

YOU MUST!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Ok - the link is up! I tried to download the video but it never completed the download. Oh well. Enjoy!

Amy J said...

Cute!

megan said...

He's ADORABLE! I love the 2 eyes blinking part :)