Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kung Fu Jacob

Jacob and I had a date last Sunday to see the new movie Kung Fu Panda. He has been counting down the days until we could see this movie. After two weeks of putting Kung Fu moves on all of us and his stuffed animals it was time to see the movie! We loaded up on popcorn and a cherry Icee and grabbed some prime seats. The movie was great. We both laughed throughout the entire movie. Once the credits started, Jacob leaped out of his seat clapping and shouted, "That movie was AWESOME!" I was crying from laughing. We talked about the movie all the way home. Jacob and I had such a great date. We highly recommend this movie!!

5 comments:

cod said...

I'm not sure what pleases me more about this post, Jacob's adorable reaction at the end or the fact that you two had such a fun "date".

I believe that when KFP comes out, that will be the next purchase for Gran's theatre room.

ENOUGH "Monsters Inc" huh??

;¬)

Amber Greenawalt said...

What a great post Kathryn! I'm glad you and Jacob had such a fun and special date :)

Tracy said...

Awwww... I'm glad you had a great date! We went to see it on Tues afternoon. We loved it too! I miss you.

Amy J said...

My mom and I took the kids while we were in Ohio. It is definitely a great kids movie! It even held Maddux's attention!

melissa said...

We also went to the movie on opening weekend. It was Roman's first movie he sat all the way through..it was a hit. Hope to see you soon. Melissa C