Saturday, June 28, 2008

This Week at the O'Donnell Household...

I haven't posted lately and feel guilty. We've just been enjoying our summer so far. I do believe the heat is getting to us because we are spending more time indoors. So here is what has been happening this past week...


Went to the neighborhood BBQ. Jacob got his face painted like a tiger. Brady was terrified of him!! Jacob loved it.


We went to Morganton, NC to see my parents last weekend and had a relaxing trip. Tod was able to play lots of golf with my Dad. Mom, the boys and I went to the Day Lily Festival. I came home with some beautiful lilies. Thanks, Mom!


I had to cut a sucker out of my hair. Thanks, Brady!


Brady has decided to spend his summer in the nude. I told you the heat was getting to us! He was playing in our water table while I cooked dinner. I looked out and he was sitting in it completely nude! You can get away with that when you are 2.


The boys bunk beds came last night. It was delivered in 9 boxes! Tod and I, with lots of help from Jacob and Brady, got the room together in 2 hours. The beds are perfect. They are both full sized beds. Jacob slept on the top bunk last night. Brady will move to the "big boy bottom bunk" next week. (I'm not ready to give up the crib.) This morning Jacob decided that he "feels" like a big kid now that he slept on the top bunk.


We bought a Wii. We have been Wii-ing for the past two days. It is wii-errific! Jacob and I have already argued over whose turn it is. I don't think of myself as a "gamer", but I am definitely a Wii-er!!


Here's a couple of pictures from this week. Enjoy!





6 comments:

Jane said...

Wow, the bunk beds look super nice! Your boys are stylin'!
It's great to see Brady enjoying himself in his birthday suit! Is this what I have to look forward too?
And Jacob is really feeling his scary new look! :0)

Amy J said...

Wii are Wii-ing too! :) We got a Wii Fit and it is making me so sore! It's kind of pathetic that a video game can kick my butt... guess that's the point though.

We'll have to share our Wii access codes so our Mii's can be in our parades.

ODonnell Family Blog said...

oooo, I like parades!

cod said...

Those beds are gorgeous!!

So are TigerFace and NakedBoy!

Tell the truth Kat...you and Jacob were Wii-ing and Brady was left to run outside naked. Right?

;¬)
Your husband and his crazy two brothers are keeping me laughing and getting SO much done!!

megan said...

I can't wait to hear about the transition to the bunkbeds. We're gonna to the bunkbed thing soon too, just not sure if Emily's ready for the top :) They sure look nice!

Unknown said...

your boys crack me up... clothing is so overrated!

i LOVE the beds. maybe drew and i should get some and i can sleep on top!

drew and i have thought about the wii but when do we have time for it?? is there a wii fit sex game, because he would go for that!