Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reality TV Anyone?

Is anyone else obsessed with reality TV? It all started for me with MTV's Real World and Road Rules. Hey - they are the original! I've always followed Survivor and The Amazing Race. I would love to be on Amazing Race, but my brother-in-law works for CBS - so that squashes that dream! (kidding, Pat!) My newest favorites are The Biggest Looser, Project Runway, and The Hills (yes, I know I am too old to watch this..but I do!). There are many that I don't watch - American Idol, The Bachelor, Housewives of Orange County. You can't watch them all, right?

Anyway - a friend of mine has started a blog about reality TV. She is a great writer and it is fun to read. If you are into reality TV check it out.

http://www.myrealitybit.com/

Enjoy!

6 comments:

megan said...

I'm a reality tv junkie too. A current fave of mine is Celebrity Apprentice. And of course Survivor. That's a fun blog you shared, I'll have to read more of it! (as if I need another blog to follow ;)

Jennifer B. said...

I like The Amazing Race the most. I actually learn something from that show. I liked Survivor and Idol the first 17,000 seasons they were on but I just can't watch them anymore. Although I think the next Survivor should take place in Tulsa, now that would be interesting. Probably my favorite reality show was on PBS a few years ago about modern people living like people did in the 1800's. It was so cool. It was crazy the stuff they had to go without and how hard they had to work for the most basic things.

The Baur Family said...

My name is Marianne, and I'm addicted to reality television. I too am too old to watch The Hills, yet it is one of my must sees.

cod said...

Um.....Kat you WILL be watching Idol in a couple of weeks so you might want to start watching now, okay?

Just a heads up.

Love E's blog too as you've probably read. 8¬}

my reality bit said...

You guys are the best!!!
Gotta love the O'Donnell family!

Thanks for the shoutout Kat! :-)

Unknown said...

kat, you are missing out on:
america's next top model
vh1's rock of love with brett michaels
intervention

seriously, stop playing with the kids and turn on the tv.