Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brady's first day


Today is Brady's first day of preschool in his new school. We feel like we made the right decision by switching schools. Brady was so excited this morning. I think he would have left the house at 7am if he could.
The school provided each kid with backpacks and Brady LOVES his. He wore it all morning. When I put his lunch in it he said it was "Too heavy!" and decided he didn't want to wear it anymore.
He waltzed right into his classroom and sat down to work on a new puzzle. I told him that I loved him and would see him after lunch. He said, without looking up, "Bye bye, Mommy. I eat lunch with my friends." My heart sank thinking about him eating lunch with his class and me eating lunch by myself. Sigh. I know he is going to have such a good time today. I can't wait to see how he did at school!

5 comments:

cod said...

OMG, I am a blithering idiot here.......

(((((Brady))))))

(((((Mommy)))))

Unknown said...

hooray for both of you!!
ps - where is he going?

Jane said...

Super cute! Big boy!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

He's going to Good Sheperd this year! We have been on a waitlist for a very long time.

Ben and Katie Smoot said...

WOW- Brady is getting BIG! WAY Too cute! Carter started pre-K this year too- he LOVES it- but it WEARS him OUT :)