Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Climbing at Whitewater

A couple of weeks ago we went to the U.S. National Whitewater center in Charlotte. If you haven't been...GO! It is the perfect place to go with a family. It isn't jut a whitewater rafting place. It was a little to cold for us to go rafting, but we were able to watch a team practice kyaking. Very fun.

The boys loved climbing on all of the rocks.



Jacob made it to the top!


Brady climbed this rock and watched the kyakers for about two hours. Glad I brought my book!





Tod took Jacob on one of the mountain biking trails. He loved it! I was a little worried that he wouldn't make it, but he and his el-cheap-o bike made it out in one piece!! I rode the trail around the white water route. So beautiful. The fire department was doing rescue training at the center and it was fun to watch while on my bike ride.



After our biking and climbing adventures Tod and I sat and had a couple of cold beers and the boys enjoyed a Sunkist and a Sprite. We watched some kids do the free fall jump and decided to come back when the Zip line was open.

I think we wore Brady out!!! He sounds like a cat purring!!


1 comment:

cod said...

OMG even a movie ((((((((((Kat))))))))))!!

Thank you!