Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Few Things I Saw Today...

Every once in a while I will have a day where just strange things come into my line of vision. Here are a few things that made me scratch my head today.

* There was a "lady" sitting outside Big Lots (need I go on...) hooked up to an oxygen tank and smoking a cigar. Yes, a cigar. I was a little wary to enter the store in case a small explosion blocked my emergency exit to safety.

* While driving back from Big Lots I saw a car full of elderly women in a bright green Cadillac. All of the ladies had on those gigantic black sunglasses that little old ladies wear. If that wasn't odd enough... they were listening to Eminem's Lose Yourself very loudly.

* After pulling into the driveway and walking the 30 feet to the front door I saw a small black snake, a lizard without a tail, a HUGE orb spider, my neighbors cat, and six baby frogs.

I am hoping that the rest of my day will be normal.

4 comments:

cod said...

Don't you hate those LSD flashbacks?

Anonymous said...

that sounds like just another day in Gallatin County. In the words of Jacon "welcome to my world"!

Anonymous said...

I love the ladies in the Caddy, priceless!

Kelly

pat said...

You know that when women smoke cigars while attached to an oxygen machine, it means that they are easy. Do you think she lit the cigar herself?