Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day!!!



I cannot believe that it is already the first day of school!!


Jacob was super excited to start 3rd grade. He was nervous because none of his buddies were in his class, but he clicked with a new kid in his class. I have to hand it to him.....he is always drawn to the "new kid". His favorite part of the day was they got an extended recess.


I have been so worried about Brady starting Kindergarten. He is my baby. We all struggled through preschool and I have constantly worried about him. We walked him into school yesterday and it was so obvious he was completely overwhelmed. Yesterday was such a long day for me. Waiting to see how he did. When the school bus stopped.........Brady had a little smile on his face that told Tod and I that he had the best day ever! Whew!


We are all ready for a great year!!

1 comment:

cod said...

Somehow I just saw this. I am so proud of both boys and an understanding mom and dad!