Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Brady!

Happy Birthday to my sweet Brady!! I cannot believe he is already six years old. I am just so amazed at how much he has grown this year. It has been a big year for Brady with starting Kindergarten, or "big boy school" as he calls it.

Brady is always full of crazy surprises. He is the only kid I know that can tell you the entire process of making steel or take you step by step on a journey through a recycling center. His love of trucks, machines, and piles of dirt proves that he is "all boy"....but he is gives out the "I love you's" so freely that makes me melt every time I hear it. I love you, Brady! Enjoy your day!




4 comments:

cod said...

Oh I love that little scrunched up smiling face. I couldn't have described him better.

Everything about him makes me melt! Happy Birthday Brady!

Gumps says happy birthday Bradster!

Jane said...

Such a sweetie!! Great picture that really shows his personality! I can't believe he's 6!!! I hope he has a great birthday. :)

Looking forward to seeing you guys!!

Christmas is coming fast!! Eeek!!!

vickie said...

bernard sends his regards.

:-D

cod said...

Aw. He will like that.