Monday, March 17, 2008

Our New Back Yard!!





When we first looked at this house back in November it didn't have a back yard. Just a very steep slope down to the woods. I couldn't imagine how we (meaning Tod) were going to mow this. Plus we had no flat area to play. So we decided not to buy it because of the lack of back yard. Well, we ended up coming back in February to take another look and the sales agent told us that they are going to "build" a back yard for this house. SOLD!! They have had several potential buyers come through but didn't want to buy because of the back yard. It took them two weeks to finish because of the crazy weather. It looks great. I can't imagine how much it cost the builder to do this, but it was totally worth it to us!!

7 comments:

cod said...

That house was just waiting for you guys. I KNOW how many houses you looked at. This was definitely the right move at the right time. I am so impressed at what the builder did.

I see you have on your O'Donnell Pub shirt. Good girl! Today, Fred from down the street walked in wearing one. They are becoming nationwide!

Loved the photo of you and your "getting so tall" son! Aw.

Your husband just called from the airport and he is SO looking forward to getting home. I know at least 3 reasons why! He sounded like he had a wonderful time with your dad and Jim.

Making corned beef tonight??

ODonnell Family Blog said...

No corned beef. Just can't pull it off!! Hope you have a Happy St. Patty's day!

megan said...

It looks great!!!

Amy J said...

That looks great! Quite a change since I first saw it.

Unknown said...

wow! what landscaping! can't wait to see it!

Varna said...

Your back yard looks awesome! I am jealous of your trees!
-Varna
PS- can I put a link to your blog onto mine?

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Of course Varna...I'll do the same!