Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New House For The O'Donnell's!!!!

Well, we did it! We moved!! We found the perfect house for us in Fort Mill, SC. It is just outside of Charlotte, NC. I am still pinching myself over our new house. Tod and I closed on a house in 5 days! It has to be some kind of record. Last Saturday we hired movers for all of our big heavy items and they moved us in about 3 hours. While the movers were packing us up we filled a 26 foot Penske moving van and our minivan up and headed a brief 4 miles down the road.




Luckily, my parents came down to help with the boys. That was the biggest help we could have. This move would have been impossible without them!




We haven't sold our other house yet...so keep your fingers crossed that it sells really soon!! It looks great with new carpet and new paint throughout. We just need it to SELL!!


We can't wait for visitors! Please invite yourselves over!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see the new casa o'donnell soon!! so happy for you guys!

megan said...

Can't wait to see it!!!! Congrats!!!!

cod said...

Add me and Gumpsie to the list of visitors! It'll probably have to be late spring, but I know I'll at least see all of you here in Florida in about 7 weeks!

The new house is gorgeous. Loved the pics.

I'm SO happy for you! I'll be keeping good thoughts for selling the Charlotte house.

MOST of all.........I'm thrilled you are online again!! ;¬)

Jane said...

Perfect house for a big family get together! Which holiday do you want? :-)