Sunday, November 9, 2008

Beard?



I keep learning the same lesson. When the kids are quiet, they are most likely up to something! Brady was up in the playroom as quiet as a mouse. Jacob went up there and quickly came back down and said, "I think you need to see this!" Brady went wild with a purple marker. When I saw Brady's face i was shocked!! Jacob wasn't sure if it was OK to laugh. I made sure there wasn't any marker on the carpet, walls, or furniture. Nope it was all over his face! I busted out laughing. Then Jacob started to laugh too. Brady didn't get the joke. He just kept saying, "Beard! Beard!" Tod was sitting in his office reading the paper. I showed him his son and he almost spit out his coffee all over the paper! I stripped Brady down and realized that his face was not the only area he marked on. His legs were completely covered in purple marker. I could barely get him in the tub because I was laughing so hard. Thank goodness for washable markers!!

4 comments:

cod said...

Aw........he wanted to look like Gumps!

I DO understand why you told me NO markers in the birthday gifts.

Jane said...

That is hysterical!!
Yes, a quiet Aidan is always into something!
I hope it all came off! So much for peaceful Sundays!

Jennifer B. said...

That make me crack up! I'm right there with ya, thank goodness for washable markers.....and paint.....and crayons.

Varna said...

Tee hee, hilarious!