Friday, December 4, 2009

Letters to Jake

I have been looking for an address so Jacob can write a letter to Santa. I found one the other day and asked Jacob if he wanted to write to Santa and tell him what you want for Christmas. Here is our conversation...
Me: Hey Jacob. Do you want to write a letter to Santa? I found his address and you can tell him what you want for Christmas.
Jacob: No. I think I will write a letter to Jake Delhomme. (Panther's Quarterback)
Me: Why?
Jacob: Well, he broke his finger and I want to tell him that I hope he feels better.
Me: Aaaa, OK.
Jacob: Can you get his address?
Me: Ummm, I will certainly try!

4 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Cute. :-)

melissa said...

Just read this to Jason..we are cracking up! Good to see you today..ahh..maybe after the holidays we can have a nice dinner with drinks! Melissa C

Lou said...

Aw, that's one sweet kid you have there.

cod said...

I agree with Lou! That's so totally unselfish. (((Jacob)))