Friday, December 17, 2010

What a Cheese Ball!!

Brady had his final preschool Christmas program yesterday. I was a little worried for him. In the years past he never really participated in any program. He usually just stood there and stared out at the auidence like a deer in headlights. This year was a little different.

He came out holding his ears because the clapping was too loud. Then he just bloomed into this little performer. He sang every song. He did all of the motions. He just shined!!

After their class was finished singing they allowed the parents to get up and take pictures of their child. Brady spotted me and this is the reaction I got...



He totally filled my heart with JOY.

He was so proud of himself. I love it!

5 comments:

pat said...

that is really cute Kat. That is an awesome smile on his face. Looking at this picture made me realize that there is more diversity in this little picture than I had in the first 12 years I went to school.
We will miss you guys this year...Merry Christmas.

cod said...

First of all, and you know Gran would comment on this.........love his shaggy hair!!

Secondly, The face is perfect. Brady is his own person and shines when he wants to shine and uses that quiet sense of humor that knocks us out, when he wants to. How Uncle Sean is he? It amazes me. I am so happy he participated and enjoyed himself! I know how proud you had to be.

We will miss all of you this year on Christmas morning, but every other year it's totally wonderful! I don't mind sharing with other grandparents who love you all as much as we do.

Unknown said...

he's so cute kat!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! Proudamyboys, the tradition continues!!

gumps

Jane said...

Awwwww! That face!! That is so funny and great at the same time. Love it!! So glad he got into the songs this year. That's so cute!! Yes, we will for sure miss you guys this Christmas. Enjoy your family!!