Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Resolution Resolved

Every year I have made a New Years Resolution. Every year I have failed. I think the longest I have kept a resolution is March. That is pretty bad. This year it is going to be different.

I have decided NOT to make myself start the new year with a "have to". Of course I can better myself in several aspects. I just don't feel like January 1st is the one date to do that. It is now January 5th and I feel no guilt about this whole resolution thing.

I'm not going to stop doing, start doing, have more of, have less of, give more, or save more. I am going to just keep going, keep doing, and keep improving.

4 comments:

cod said...

I think that's the ticket ((((Kat)))).

vickie said...

i second moob's notion, above. :-)

Unknown said...

perfectly said... keep on keeping on!

Jane said...

I think you're on to something!