Monday, May 19, 2008

Florida Trip









I'm finally back online so I can update you all on our trip to florida!! We went to visit Tod's parents in Nokomis, FL a couple of weeks ago. We all had such a great time. We all needed a little vacation. While we were there we just had the most perfect weather. No rain!!

Jacob and Brady couldn't get enough of thier pool. I have two little fish on my hands! Gran bought a HUGE pool float in the shape of a "waterhorse". Jacob named it - Sea-he. Seahe had an invisible sister named Sea-she! Clever.

The boys loved the beach too. I was nervous having Brady there with the waves, but he loved it. No fear. Walked right out into the water. We collected shells, built and destroyed many sandcastles, and watched the sun set over the water.

One morning we took the boys to a fun splash park. They loved running in and out of the water.

Thank you Gran and Gumps for such a fun trip!!






3 comments:

cod said...

No........thank all of you for coming!!

I miss those little guys already! See you all soon though!

Ben and Katie Smoot said...

GREAT pictures! Glad to hear you had such a good time!

Jane said...

Hey, we miss you guys too!!
What cute pictures! I like Jacob's shades!!