Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Graduate


I can't believe that Jacob has graduated from preschool. Yesterday was their graduation ceremony and tomorrow will be his last day of school. He is very excited about summer and about starting Kindergarten next year. Wow! Kindergarten.


I remember the first day he went to preschool. I walked him in and he instantly made friends and started playing with some Hotwheels cars. I watched him for a while chatting with the other Moms. Jacob came up to me and said, "You can go now, Mommy. I'm OK here!" Well, alright then. I guess he is growing up a little faster than I am ready for.

Maybe not!!!

4 comments:

cod said...

Okay, I'm laughing. I looked at that middle photo, and thought, put a bunch of red curls under that mortar board and it could be Tod at that age. Aw.

Then I scrolled to the "hulk pose" photo and just laughed and called Gumps over.

(((Jacob)))

(((Mommy)))

....all those little moments......

Jane said...

Congrats Jacob! He is SOOOO big now! I was getting a little weepy with the music and all until I saw that last photo! What a ham!!

Tracy said...

Way to go Jacob!! The pictures made me get all teary-eyed. Our boys are growing up WAY too fast.

Amy J said...

It's so hard to believe our babies are going to kindergarten isn't it!?