Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brady's First Day of Preschool



Today is Brady's first day of preschool!! He is SUPER excited. When he put his backpack on he was all smiles and giggles. I took him in his classroom and he said, "Bwradee's kawass!" Yes, Brady's class! All of the kids were dressed up for the first day. Too cute.

I still can't believe he is at school. The house is so quiet. I turned on the TV to have some noise in the house and after about 10 minutes I realized that I was listening to The Wonder Pets. I can't get away from kid shows!


*************update********************
I just picked Brady up from school. I peeked in on his class and he looked so cute sitting on the story mat with all of the other kids. He yawned several times. I knew he would be tired. He saw me in the hall way and came running out. All he said was, "Wunch?" I guess he was hungry too!

8 comments:

Amy J said...

Aww, I'm glad he's enjoying school.

Isn't the alone time wonderful!

Jennifer B. said...

What a sweet photo! I envy your 'alone' time but you must stop listening to cartoons. hee hee

Carainn said...

Brady,

Glad you are having so much fun.

Liam

cod said...

::::::::sniff sniff:::::::

Okay these moments get to Gran........but also make me SO proud.

((((Brady))))

Jane said...

Brady looks so happy and excited! Too cute!
Enjoy your alone time mommy! You deserve it!

cod said...

Okay, *I* will ask the question everyone has but is reluctant to say........

What the heck is in that giant backpack? Did Tod insist you purchase one that will last him through high school?

;¬}

ODonnell Family Blog said...

I know! It is HUGE! Brady picked it out.

The backpack has to be big enough to fit his folder. The smaller ones wouldn't close with a folder inside. This is the next size. It is over half his height! You should see him walk with it on! Quite funny!

Tracy said...

That picture is sooooo cute! I'm just teary-eyed because he looks so grown up! I'm glad he's having a fun time with school. Enjoy your quite time!