Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jacob's Questions

Every morning on the way to school, Jacob is full of questions. Here are a few of his many questions...

How old was I in the past?
Do you think Mummy's get cold?
Why do all of these people go to my school?
Do Ghouls sound like this.. arrrrgghhh, or like this.. ooooooo?
Why does everyone else in my class have a dog or cat and all I have is a fish?
How long will I live?
How much do you get paid to be a Mommy? (Oh - I wish!)
If I get a real mohawk will I look cooler or not cooler?
How many days until my birthday?
When I grow up do I have to do yucky stuff like change diapers?
Is the hair on my legs going to grow really long?

I can't wait for tomorrow's questions!!

13 comments:

Carainn said...

Funny.

melissa said...

So funny.. my favorite. (how much do you get paid) What a dear! melissa C

Tracy said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Ben and Katie Smoot said...

Hilarious! I'd love you to post your asnwers those all of those questions ;)

Jane said...

Very inquisitive!!
Let me know when you figure out your salary!
Awwww, get the poor kid a dog! HAHA!

cod said...

I love that kid.

I've wondered about quite a few of those myself.

vickie said...

i feel like you also need to post your answers. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Grandma sent me here to see the kinds of questions you have to answer. Makes the trip to school fun, eh? LOL

megan said...

He cracks me up!

Varna said...

Hilarious! PLease tell him the hair on his legs will get REALLY long- what a great question!

Jennifer B. said...

Aren't you glad you blog so you can share all of those funny questions? So cute!

cod said...

Are you still thinking of the answers to these?

cod said...

Happy Birthday to you ((((Kat))))!