Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Shows

Jacob and Brady both had their Christmas / Winter shows this week. And, yes, I cried at both. I'm such a sucker.

Brady's Christmas show was the traditional Christmas story. The 4year old and 3year old classes did most of the show then they brought in the 2year old classes at the end of the program to sing about 3 songs. Brady is not going to be the "performer" in our family. He pouted most of the show. I think he was completely overwhelmed at all of the people watching and the camera's flashing. He looks so sad!

My Dad got a good picture of Brady when he finally noticed us in the audience. When the program was over he jumped in my lap. I took him to his class and he cried. Broke my heart, but knew he would be fine in a couple of minutes.

Jacob's Kindergarten performance was a Rockin' Winter/Patriotic show. They did a touching tribute to our troops, sang the National Anthem, and did a Pledge of Allegiance Rap. Very cute. As most of you know, Jacob wants to be a rock star when he grows up. He played this blow up guitar like a true rock star. I think he really thought he was playing.


After both of these shows I am totally in the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

That is really nice, Kat! I'm sorry Brady was a bit overwhelmed. I probably would have been too at that age. :-)

cod said...

Awww....at it all! (((J & B)))

megan said...

Those pictures are SO cute! It shows how totally different your boys are. I love it!

Jane said...

Oh my gosh what cute pictures!!
Talk about different personalities.
I'd be crying too!

Unknown said...

i LOVE the picture of Brady. he's like "mom... why??!!" i remember being that way as a kid.

as for your rock star jacob... could he be cuter??

thanks for sharing!

Katie Skipper said...

what a great day for everyone (almost :) )