Sunday, December 14, 2008

Marshall And Mr. Higgins

We are dog sitting this week while our neighbors are at Disney. Marshall is a lively Jack Russell and Mr. Higgins is an adorable Terrier. The boys love taking them on daily walks. Jacob walks Marshall and Brady walks Mr. Higgins. (Brady calls him Meester Higgie) And I get to follow them and clean up. Fun. No, It really is kind of fun watching these pups for a few days. Doesn't make me want to get a pet, though. Our fish, Beta, is enough responsibility for us!











6 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Anytime you want to borrow my dog, feel free.

cod said...

Aw!! Looks like they are doing a great job! Where's the pic of you and the bag of poop?

Jane said...

CONNIE!!!! I can't believe you would mention POOP!! I'm shocked!
Ha!

J & B are totally loving those dogs! Talk about big smiles!!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

The whole "bag of poop" thing is incredibly disturbing. People in my neighborhood alwasy stop and chat with me whild holding their dogs poop in a little bag. Gag! This just seals the deal of our "no pet" policy!

cod said...

Have you read "Everybody Poops" Kat?

You've been changing poopy diapers for 6 years straight and you are still appalled??

LOL

Those pics are so cute, I came back to look again. Now I know who can walk Bentley when we arrive. Get your bag ready Kat!

megan said...

Jacob is welcome to borrow our Jack Russell anytime :)