Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Forty-two Years

I am very proud to say that my parents have been married for 42 years today! My parents have taught me many lessons over the years. I may have had to learn some of these lessons the hard way, but they were always there to pick me up and get me back on track. One of the most important lessons they have taught me is the value of marriage. They still go out on dates, hold hands, and tell each other they love each other often. They are a strong example of a good marriage that is full of respect, tenderness, and love. I love you Mom and Dad ..and.. Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

cod said...

awwww. happy anniversary paul and sue!!

you raised a wonderful daughter, and now i have one too!

melissa said...

Thats fantastic! Happy Day for your mom and dad. It's so great to have examples such as they are for you. melissa C.

Karen said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary Mrs. Sue and Mr. Paul!