Thursday, February 26, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes

Jacob and Brady have been cracking me up with all of their little phrases. Here are a few..

Jacob - "Is it time for breaktis?" (breakfast)
Brady - "More monster yellow, pleeze" (more mozzarella, please)
Jacob - "How's comes school lasts the whole day?" (because you still say How's comes)
Brady - "My snort....My snort" Brady's snort is his toy bulldozer.
Jacob - "I'm not brushing my teeth. I'm going to loose them anyway."
Brady - "Pffssst. Make fawt sounds. Sorry Mama."


These two keep me laughing.

5 comments:

cod said...

ROFL!!!!!!!

gumps will love this one!

Unknown said...

tee hee! thanks for the chuckle...

Karen said...

Hehehe. Too cute. Have you been reading Dr. Seuss' "Are You My Mother" with Brady (Snort)?

pat said...

here are a few other gems from the other o'donnell boy that talks
if i tell him to do something several times - "Don't say over and over daddy" (Jane's advice to him when he constantly repeats himself) "Be quiet daddy" (Dad's advice when Everett is sleeping nearby) "Put Cream on it" (a request when his butt itches) "NO CUT HINGA NAILS" (for some reason he hates nail clippers)

cod said...

I have the most entertaining grandsons! ;¬)

Hey Kat, I'd like to request a few pics of the little guys, or a video. I'm missing them like crazy. Today I woke up to some from Jane and a bunch from Leah and I want MORE!

When you get a minute, I mean! I'm so pathetic that I listen and listen to that phone message they left me after Valentine's Day. I laugh every time!