Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Computer Help

On Sunday our computer was acting up. We have two different log on profiles with Windows - one for Tod and I and another for Jacob and Brady. Well we couldn't log on to our profile. It kept saying 'log on failed'. We were able to get into the boys profile and google this problem. I printed out the steps to take and started to clear up our computer issues. An hour later.... I haven't gotten any further on my quest to log on to my profile. I packed up my computer and headed to Best Buy to have Geek Squad help me out. Once I explained to them what was happening they knew exactly what to do. It took about 20 minutes for them to work their magic and clean up my computer. After typing in my password the technician turned the computer toward himself and his Geek Co-worker. I could tell they were trying not to laugh. I said, "What?" The Geek said, "This is the funniest screen saver I've ever seen!" Here's my screen saver... I started laughing too. I wouldn't let them make a copy of the picture. Just couldn't do that to Tod. I do giggle every time I've turned on my computer though.

7 comments:

rhonda said...

Hilarious!

cod said...

You are a good wife.

I could just imagine Tod going viral and then going postal.

Yee-ah good decision. LOL

rhonda said...

Ps , this is Rhonda by the way!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Thanks Rhonda...I was wondering who that was!!


Connie - Yes..Tod would have freaked out if I gave them the photo!

cod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cod said...

nevermind that...lol

rodo HEY!!!!

pat said...

I am sure the guys at Geek Squad would never figure out how to grab the image from your computer. I am sure that image is safe.