Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lunch With Friends

Well, I know you all have been on pins and needles awaiting the results of my MOMS Club lunch! I went! AND had a wonderful time!

I had forgotten how fantastic these women are. Everything just clicked and we all totally enjoyed each others company. We ate, talked, and laughed for over an hour. It was just a perfect lunch.

My dearest friend Tracy who joined the work force a couple of years ago even worked from home today so she could join us for lunch. Here is a picture of our smiling faces!!



The bully mom was there and we did a great job ignoring each other without awkardness. I have to admit that I was nervous about seeing her for the first time in two years and almost didn't go. I gave myself a pep talk and put on my big girl pants and had a great time. So happy.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Awesome Kat!! I'm so glad you went and had fun! Big girl pants come in handy sometimes. :)

cod said...

Proud of you and relieved it all went well and you saw those wonderful friends again.

Tracy is so cute!

I recognize some of them.

I see *her*. ;¬)

Unknown said...

: )


ps - your hair looks amazing!!

The Baur Family said...

Aww! I miss this group! Glad you had a good time, and I too had NO IDEA about what had happened! :( Please say y'all will plan another one sometime soon, I want to go too!

Amber Greenawalt said...

It's like MOMS Club circa 2006. So cute! And now you totally have my curiosity piqued! ;)