Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cooper River Bridge 10K

Tod and I are daring the Cooper River Bridge 10K this Saturday. I'm not sure how I am going to do in this race, but I know Tod will finish very well. We learned that you can track our "performance" during the race. Go to this link http://bimrace.com/ba/race/race_map.php?race=4 and you can type in our names on the right hand side and it will show you where we are in the race. I believe you can just type in our names. I'm sure Tod will be WAY ahead of me!! You may see my figure passed out somewhere on the bridge. Tracking begins once the race stats which is 8am Saturday morning. Wish us luck!

8 comments:

cod said...

I'll be tracking if I can! If the names don't work, you can probably look for a duo where one is really really tall and one not so tall and cursing. ;-)

((((Kat))))) I am SO very proud of you! Trying something like this takes ......um......good running shoes. ;-)

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Thanks Connie! I'll be huffing and puffing and cursing!!

Jane said...

Whoa 10K, that is some serious running!!! Good for you Kat! I'm sure you will do great and more importantly feel damn good about yourself when you're done!

I'm proud too! :)

melissa said...

I am very proud of you! Congrats on starting such a great goal! No worries. I am such next month I too will be passed out in our race. melissa c

Unknown said...

good luck nutty runners!

it helps that tod's legs are twice as long as yours!! he should run in bare feet to compensate!

Carainn said...

Kat, A 10K

What can I say I think you are amazing!
You go Girl
love ya

Amy J said...

I had no idea you were a runner! Good luck to you and Tod both tomorrow!

Varna said...

Kat,
Good luck, you can DEW it! Hope you both stay dry!