Monday, April 28, 2008

Horse Farm








We went to Morganton, NC to visit my parents this weekend. While Tod and my Dad played a much needed round of golf, my Mom and I took the boys to the Riddle Center Horse Farm. The Riddle Center is a home for the mentally handicapped and they have an amazing horse center for the residents to participate in. This weekend they opened the barn up to the public. Jacob had a great time riding a horse and he was able to lead a miniature horse around the pen. Brady could have cared less about the horses. He just wanted to throw rocks and pick flowers.
Next to the barn was a field of flowers and dandelions. Jacob blew every dandelion he could and made a wish with each one. I could hear him quietly saying..."I wish for a dog"...blow..."I wish I was a superhero"...blow..."I wish I was big"...blow..."I wish...
We had a fun weekend with my parents.

8 comments:

cod said...

spammer huh?

Anyway, AWWWW, what a great place and what sweet pictures. Thanks, Kat!

Carainn said...

Kat,
The boys look so big in these photo's. What a fun time you had with your family :)
love Carainn

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Yep - getting the spammers!

Unknown said...

what a great place! looks like so much fun!

(and who needs horses when there's a field of flowers??!!)

Jane said...

These pictures are so great!! I love them! It looks like Brady got a haircut! How cute! What an exciting day!

Ben and Katie Smoot said...

What CUTE pics! It sure looks like you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

HI Kathryn. These pictures are great. Everyone looks like they had a great time. I really am enjoying your blog.
Mary

Tracy said...

Love the pics! What a neat place!
Missing you.
(((HUGS)))