Thursday, April 24, 2008

No Computer = No Posts!!!

Hi all! Well, our computer is on it's last leg. Yes, we are one of those households that still has the monster computer that takes up half of the desk and the floor space around it. I'm not posting very much because I never know when the computer will completely shut down on me. Very frustrating. I hope to be back on soon.

We will be headed to Morganton, NC to spend some time with my parents this weekend. Then we are off to Florida to spend a week with Tod's parents. We will be back all bronzed and sunkissed!!!

Miss you all!!

5 comments:

cod said...

well i for one, miss the posts, BUT.........

i will see you all next week!!!!! :¬)

Amber Greenawalt said...

Oh Florida, how fun! May is a good month. Not unbearably hot yet :) I'll be looking forward to new posts an pictures of the tan O'Donnells.

Unknown said...

hey! wear your sunscreen!!! (and have fun!) see you when you get back!

cod said...

Kat, did you tell your friends how we all huddle under a big beach sun shade like a freckly Irish clan?

Amy J said...

Enjoy sunny Florida!