Monday, April 28, 2008

Officer Jacob

Jacob got an FBI kit at the Dollar Store last week. Yes, he does look a little menacing, especially with his dinosaur tattoo, but we all know that it is all an act. The kit came with a badge, sunglasses, toy gun and holster, and handcuffs. The other day I looked out the front window and he had handcuffed himself to the mailbox!! Hopefully social services won't come through our neighborhood! Whenever he dons his "Reno 911" sunglasses he actually calls me "Ma'am".

6 comments:

cod said...

Bet the other kids won't make fun of his animal crackers NOW!

Carainn said...

FBI, here I come.

megan said...

He cracks me up!!!!

Amber Greenawalt said...

Cracking up....I LOVE the sunglasses!!!

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same as Tod's mom!! Watch out Dora haters, here comes Jacob, the new boss of this town!!

Ma'am. Tee hee!

Jane said...

Yikes!! I think he means business!