Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Faux Hawk

We are going to Kentucky on Friday so I needed to get the boys hair cuts. To keep the kids calm they always give them suckers. Brady sat very quietly and by the end of his haircut he had a very hairy sucker. Yummy. Jacob sat in the chair and the woman asked him how he wanted his hair cut. "I want a mohawk!" The sytlist said, "Er....This OK with you, Mom?" I said, "Sure!" So she gave him a faux hawk so that it will lie flat when we don't gel it up. Jacob said that he really
does look like a Rock Star now!!

4 comments:

Carainn said...

Rock Star you are :)

I love it.

love Carainn

cod said...

I LOVE it too! :¬)

The boy always knows what he wants, huh?

You are a good mom to go with it. This mom saw her share of bizarre haircuts, as you know and I loved their sense of adventure with each. We had chickens, tails, lightning bolts shaved into the sides (okay I confess, I was the barber), skater's cuts, flat tops, ponytails, afros, dreds, hair to the shoulders, and now........shaved heads. Its ALL good. ;¬)

megan said...

I LOVE it!!!

Tracy said...

Christopher says, "That is awesome, Dude!"