Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random Thoughts from a Tired Mommy

*It cost me $8 to take the boys to the free movie today.

*I can't see over my pile of laundry.

*Our closing date for our old house is the 31st. We are stressed.

*It's too hot to do anything today.

*My hair is doing a whoop-te-doo thing today.

*I've read the same page in my book 3 times and still can't comprehend it.

*Jacob has named his stuffed turtle - Turdy! Nice.

*I love the view from our kitchen window.

*My pants are too tight.

*I need to buy batteries for just about every toy and remote in our house.

*I finished today's crossword. (and it was hard!)

*Have I said how hot it is?

8 comments:

megan said...

This heat is totally making me spend money. All we can do is shop!!! I'm ready for fall and playdates at the park.

The Baur Family said...

The heat is killing me too! All Andrew wants to do is go outside! AHHH! I can totally relate to so many of those thoughts...I have read the same chapter in my book twice now trying to remember what I just finished. I think the heat has fried my brain...

Amy said...

I feel you on the hot thing. I let Anderson swim in the bathtub for an hour yesterday, because I can't stand the thought of sitting outside.

cod said...

My favorite is #7. "Turdy".........LOL

Way to go J!

Oh and aw ((((Kat)))).......

Unknown said...

i just wanted to mention how hot it is.

we've been going to the "pool" in the bathtub too. desperate times...

Jane said...

I hear ya Kat!
Hopefully we'll get to meet "Turdy" in less then 2 weeks!

cod said...

You know, I was thinking, Kat. Don't ever get Jacob a Shih Tzu.

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Hilarious!