Thursday, March 12, 2009

Judge Jacob

We are trying to potty train Brady. Of course, Brady could care less. I bought a little potty that we put in whatever room he is in in hopes that he will use it whenever he needs to. The serious potty training comes when Jacob is home. Jacob is a huge help and knows that when Brady is potty trained we can go on more vacations. We decided to reward Brady with M&M's whenever he uses the potty. Well, Jacob has decided to be the official M&M pee judge. Yesterday Brady used the little potty and Jacob looked in and said, "Wow! Brady sure peed a lot. I think that deserves like 3 M&M's!" When Brady pees just a little...only one M&M. I laugh every time Jacob sits and thinks about how many chocolates each pee deserves! Brady would be fine with one M&M per pee. I'm not even sure Brady understands why he gets different amounts, but what the heck, it's a fun game!

Oh - and whenever Brady gets and M&M everyone else gets M&M's too. (even Tod and I get one..or three)

6 comments:

cod said...

Oh I am moved. The O'Donnell tradition of peeing or pooping for m&ms lives on! Aidan is on that same program!

cod said...

Oh and (((Jacob)))........LOL....great job!

megan said...

I had to move from m&m's to stickers as potty rewards because Dave and I ate all of the m&m's! It's just too tempting to have those around! How cute that Jacob is so involved in the training process :)

Amy J said...

Wow, how many m&m's will he get if he poops!! :)

Karen said...

M&Ms worked here too. :-)

Varna said...

Hilarious! Lucy loves to watch Sadie pee and get collect her own 'reward' too. Hey, if it works, I'm all for it!